Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: LSI Netherlands B.V., Moermanskkade 101, 4th floor 1013 BC, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), The Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland only, who are aged 18 and over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Purchase necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to claiming, but within the Promotion Period, as this will be required to complete your claim.
Promotion Period: The website will be open for applications from 00:01 BST on the 19th May 2021 to 23:59 GMT on the 30th November 2021 for products purchased between 19th May 2021 and 15th November 2021. Final date for receipt of claims is therefore 30.11.2021. Any claim received outside these dates will not be refunded.
Prize Draw Number Entry Period 1 19/5/21 – 15/7/21 2 16/7/21 – 15/8/21 3 16/8/21 – 15/9/21 4 16/9/21 – 15/10/21 5 16/10/21 – 30/11/21
- To Claim: Purchase a Promotional Product or Products and visit www.freepeperami.com to fill out your full name, email address and a short statement (min. 15 words) on what you thought of your Promotional Product or Products in order to request your money back. You will also be required to upload a picture of your original itemised till receipt dated as per clause 4 clearly showing the purchase of the Promotional Product and provide either your PayPal or bank details in order to receive a refund.
- To Enter: By submitting your Claim as per Clause 4 you have the option to be entered into a monthly draw to win a Samsung Frame 32” TV.
- You must make your Claim using your full legal name. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claimant who uses multiple names or any false names and to require them to return to the Promoter any refund awarded. A maximum of one Claim/Entry per Promotional Product range is permitted per household. Maximum of one Prize per household. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time.
- Peperami Single Pack
- Peperami Chicken Bites - Pep’d Up or Smokin
- 4 x 25g multipack
- 50g single pack
- Peperami Snack Boxes
- Chorizo & Cheese
- Corn Puffs
- Vegerami Chick’nless Bites
- Pep’d Up
- Peperami Single Pack
Further Refund Details and Conditions
Claim Value: The maximum Claim Value is the price paid for the Promotional Product or Products as per the receipt submitted and in any case no higher than the amounts listed:
Product description Max refund value Peperami single pack (Original, Hot or Firestick) £1.00 Peperami Chicken Bites (4 × 25g multipack or 50g, Pep’d Up or Smokin’) £2.29 Peperami Snack Boxes (Cheese or Chorizo & Cheese) £1.50 Vegerami Chick’nless Bites (Pep’d Up or Smokin’) £1.00
Where a Promotional Product is purchased as part of an offer or a meal deal and it is not clear what proportion of the overall price paid is attributable to the Promotional Product, Claimants are able to claim the price of the promotional product up to the maximum in the table above.
- Claims will be paid (at the Claimant’s choice) by either:
- A bank transfer (BACS) made payable to the person named on the Claim, OR
- Via PayPal to the account associated with the email address used to enter.
- PayPal or BACS payment will be processed within 28 days of valid Claims being received. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect payments where the details provided were incorrect. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed. No replacement payments will be granted. The Promoter is not responsible for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption while the Claimant is on the PayPal platform.
Further Prize Draw Details and Conditions
- Prizes: There are five (5) Samsung Frame QLED 32” TVs available to be won.
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw. All email addresses entered on the separate WIN page or by opting in as part of an application for the cash back offer will be entered into the monthly Prize draw.
- There will be 5 separate draws made during the promotional period. Entries must be received by 23:59 on the 15th July 2021, 15th August 2021, 15th September 2021, 15th October 2021 and 30th November 2021 and the draws will take place the next working day.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during each Entry Period, as per the table at Clause 4. The Prize draws will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be informed by email within 5 days of each relevant Prize draw and will have 14 days from initial contact to claim their Prize. If contact cannot be made, or the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the initial Prize notification date an alternative winner will be drawn. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects Prize acceptance or delivery of their Prize.
- Prize Acceptance: Subject to the winner responding to the notification in accordance with Clause 16, the Prize will be dispatched by tracked courier within 28 days of claiming their Prize to the address provided. In the unlikely event a Prize does not arrive within 28 days of claiming their Prize, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace a Prize with an alternative Prize of equal or higher value should the original Prize not be available because of a force majeure event. The Prize is not transferable or negotiable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries via syndicates or made by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be entered into the draws.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by sending an email request to email@example.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if more than the permitted number of Claims/Entries are received from the same address, all such claims and any associated claims from their household will be disqualified. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own or automated means, their claim will be void.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- Where a Claimant (i) has not completed fully; or (ii) has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this promotion and in particular where a person is in breach of any entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any refund even where a refund has already been awarded and/or actually provided to the Claimant or awarded Claimant in question.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a Claimant’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, and/or proof of a Claimant’s address information provided at time of entry in the form of a utility bill. The Promoter also reserves the right to request such other documentation as the Promoter may reasonably consider necessary.
- If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this campaign by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so please participate fairly.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants in this promotion agree that the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these terms shall remain in force.
- If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- The Promoters decision in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
Claimants’ statutory rights are not affected.